Aesthetics Attitudes Best Captions Cool Courage Cute Dreams Encouraging Family Famous Festivals Forgiveness Friendship Funny Goals God Good Happiness Hindi Inspiration Knowledge Latest Life Love Meaningful Motivational Nature Punjabi Relationship Status Thai Travel Wishes Work
For example, at present, I want to make writing as my habit. So I wake up every morning around 5:30 A.M and start to write. As soon as I wake up my mind knows what to do. I will grab my laptop and begin to finish my target goal to write a 500-1000 words article/day.
-- Anonymous
Copy
Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities… because it is the quality which guarantees all others. –
-- Anonymous
Copy Detail
The quality of a man’s life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence.
-- Anonymous
Copy Detail
Each minute, we are occupied by a countless number of thoughts like this. That’s what we struggle to attain happiness every day.
-- Anonymous
Copy Detail
Alarm clock. Ain’t for me. My passion enough to wakes me up.
-- Vijayaraj
Copy Detail
So whenever you begin a habit, be patient. Don’t try to get succeed overnight. Don’t expect results soon. It won’t work that way. Results will show up late. Drop the expectations and just do your work.
-- Anonymous
Copy Detail