Aesthetics Attitudes Best Captions Cool Courage Cute Dreams Encouraging Family Famous Festivals Forgiveness Friendship Funny Goals God Good Happiness Hindi Inspiration Knowledge Latest Life Love Meaningful Motivational Nature Punjabi Relationship Status Thai Travel Wishes Work
You don’t need diet pills, slimming drinks, weight loss gadgets. All you need are running shoes, a sports bra and determination.
-- Anonymous
Copy
Your touch does to me what a pebble does when dropped into the calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my body and my soul.
-- Anonymous
Copy Detail
True and lasting inner peace can never be found in external things. It can only be found within. And then, once we find and nurture it with ourselves, it radiates outward.
-- Buddha
Copy Detail
Good relationship doesn’t need promise, terms and conditions. It just needs a SHE who can trust and a HE who can be loyal.
-- Anonymous
Copy Detail
The Pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.—Charles Dickens
-- Vijayaraj
Copy Detail
I will love the sun for it warms my soul. I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the light, for it shows me the way. But I love you most, for you are my dream come true.
-- Anonymous
Copy Detail